- Peace Corps Info Session: Tuesday, Nov. 6 @ 7 pm in Pickering Room, Hubbard Hall
- Summer Research Opportunities meeting: Thursday, Nov. 8 @ 4:00 pm in Druck 4: Bowdoin-funded research opportunities on-campus or off
- Info Session: Easter Research Group (ERG): Environmental consulting firm. Meredith Outterson ’17 will speak about post-grad opportunities. Thursday, Nov. 8 @ 7 pm in Pickering Room, Hubbard Hall
- Grad School 101: Friday, Nov. 9 3:00-4:30 pm in Visual Arts Center 303: Everything you ever wanted to know about graduate school: Liz McCormack, Dean for Academic Affairs and faculty members from STEM, Social Sciences and Humanities, and career planning representatives
- Career Planning Senior Etiquette Dinner, Sunday, Nov. 11 @ 5 pm, Main Lounge, Moulton Union
- An Insider’s Guide to Working as a Paralegal: Tuesday, Nov. 13 @ 7:30 pm in Man Lounge, Moulton Union. Panel discussion with 3 Bowdoin alumni currently working as paralegals. Whether or not you are interested in law school, this job can help you develop great project management, communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- International Summer Experiences: Omprakash Info Session: Wednesday, Nov. 14 @ 4 pm, Career Planning Center, First Floor, Moulton Union. Connect to grassroots organizations around the world in education, healthcare, the environment or entrepreneurship.
Want to receive this news in your inbox? Log on to your eBEAR account, Click on the Account Tab, Select “Personal” and check off Environment under Career Preferences