Frontier Group is hiring college seniors to work as Policy Associates next year. Frontier Group uses the power of ideas and information to achieve a cleaner environment and a fairer and more democratic society.
We produce timely, high-quality research reports on the nation’s pressing challenges: environmental protection, sustainable energy, good government and more. We help shape effective public policy strategies that address those problems. And we work to make sure the public and decision-makers hear our message through the media.
As a policy associate, you will:
- Write compelling reports on social problems and solutions, using a variety of methodologies including literature reviews and data analysis.
- Help advocates in the field craft a message that will change minds, spur action and generate media attention.
- Write op-eds, blog entries and journal articles that insert our findings into the public debate.
- Participate in trainings, presentations and panels.
- Learn the skills of canvassing and managing a fundraising operation, and run a canvass office for a partner organization during the summer months.
- Learn recruiting skills and participate in recruiting new Frontier Group staff
Locations in Denver, CO, Boston, MA and Santa Barbara, CA
Go to http://workforprogress.org/apply/?pos=Policy+Associate&org=Frontier+Group&id=101 to submit a resume, cover letter and writing sample. In your cover letter, please be sure to mention where you saw our job advertised and what location you are interested in.