The Nature Conservancy in Massachusetts is hiring a Government Relations Specialist to work alongside our Government Relations Director.
- Influence the outcomes of federal and state public policy initiatives to further the Conservancy’s mission to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- Collaborate in strategic partnerships with the policymakers, agencies, conservation organizations, and associations.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary staff to develop creative solutions to complex policy challenges.
- The position is full time and based in Boston, with travel to DC expected.
- Please see the full job description and apply here (Note: please use the on-line application)
- Application Deadline: October 24, 2017