Environmental Management Support at EPA
The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for an Environmental Management Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s facility in Washington DC. The selected candidate shall assist senior staff and managers in the NHSRC-D.C. office with the analytical and administrative duties required to support and maintain a robust research, technology development and stakeholder engagement program, including the administration, management, and communication of results and impacts resulting from the Center’s research and technology testing and evaluation programs.
- Full-time, 22.13 per hour;
- Must have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental policy, social science, environmental health or other closely- related field of study from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Experience writing in plain language for non-technical audiences about science, environmental issues or public health concerns as evidenced by a writing sample;
- Strong research and analytical skills; an ability to synthesize large volumes of technical data and information in easy to understand prose and formats;
- Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook;
- Strong leadership, organizational skills, and collaborative work skills, including demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with competing deadlines; and
- Proof-reading and editing skills.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3638
Questions? Email EPAjobs@orau.org. To hear more about position openings like this, follow us on Twitter at @GovCareerPaths.